We are looking for a Full Time Workshop Engineer to join the Aftersales Team at our Head Office, Markfield.
Have you got previous experience as a Workshop Engineer and looking for something new? Come and join a highly experienced and knowledgeable team!
We are going through a great period of growth and looking to employ a new Workshop Engineer. As part of the Aftersales team, you will be working within our Workshop in a fast-paced environment. No day is the same and so you will be familiar with multi-tasking and lots of variation.
Workshop Engineer Job Purpose:
BTE Plant Sales are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Workshop Engineer to join the BTE team at our Head Office in Markfield.
You will be working in a fast-paced, construction workshop environment and should have the ability to carry out multiple tasks at once and so be very organised. You will primarily be dealing with all types of plant machinery such as excavators, dumpers, rollers and telehandlers.
Reporting to the Group Services Manager you will be able to work on your own and as part of the team.
- Engine rebuilds
- Hydraulic circuits
- Electrical circuits
- Fault finding
- Following job cards accurately and logging information for the Aftersales team
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Workshop Engineer
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Experience in the construction and/or agricultural industry
- Mechanical/fitter qualifications
- Reliable and punctual
This is a full-time position and the hours are 8:00am – 16:30pm. Competitive salary, dependant on experience.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you! Please email your C.V. and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.