- More productive than an electric drill/chipper
- Powerful, yet light weight
- Two functions in one machine
- Built-in lubricator for easy maintenance
- Quick-coupling chuck for fast tool changes
Pressed for time? Work often behind schedule? Then take a look at Atlas Copco rock drills. Customers have told them that high productivity is make or break, so they've built in features that help you get the job done faster. This dual-function machine can be used for both chipping and drilling. Changing between the different modes is simple: just exchange the chipping tool for a drill steel, and the DKR 36 automatically switches to the drilling function.