Careers with BTE Plant Sales
Position: Sales Coordinator
Reports To: Sales Office Manager
A vacancy has arisen at our Head Office in Markfield for a Sales Coordinator to join our established team, providing pre and aftersales support to both internal and external customers. Working in a fast-paced sales environment you will have the ability to carry out multiple tasks at the same time, whilst ensuring all data is accurately recorded and input, allowing precise supply of our chosen equipment maintaining the company’s reputation for first class service. Reporting to the Office Manager you will be able to work on your own or with your colleagues, providing support to our own sales force as well as our customer base.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Order processing
· Ensure invoices are submitted in a timely manner
· To manage general administration tasks
· Liaising with the sales team, manufacturers and customers
· Supporting Office Manager
Skills and Requirements
· Previous sales office experience
· Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
· Ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines
· Analytical approach to problem solving
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The above list is not exhaustive and may include other tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If you have a background in sales, have the ability to work under pressure and feel this role is for you, please submit your CV to email@example.com