BTE Plant Sales are looking to recruit a dynamic parts technician to join our expanding team based in Markfield, Leicester.
Experience within parts sales is essential and experience within the construction industry would be preferred but not essential. You will be a key member of the department, responsible for increasing sales and profit margins. You will also spearhead the organisation of our internet-based sales, working closely with the After Sales Manager.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to ensure all tasks are carried out with a level of urgency and within a timely manner
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
- Ability to work under own initiative and meet deadlines
- Experience of goods in / out
- Experience of internet sales
- Experience of parts sales
- Ability to read and understand parts schematics
communicator with strong customer facing skills, written and verbal
communication skills and creative problem solving and troubleshooting
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of plant machines / construction industry
Key Performance Indicators:
- Customer satisfaction
- Increased sales / profit margins
The working hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:30 with half an hour for lunch. Annual leave entitlement is 23 days leave plus 8 bank holidays. Salary is £18 - 24k per annum, depending on experience. Will need to be able to drive due to business location. If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com by Friday 26th July 2019.