Mobile Engineer - Leicester West Midlands
We are recruiting for an experienced Mobile Engineer based in Leicester and the West Midlands.
To be considered you must have a background of working on earth moving equipment such as Diggers, Dumpers, Excavators etc.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
A van and ongoing manufacturer training is provided.
Reports To: After Sales Manager
To perform preventative maintenance and mechanical repairs to a full range of Construction Plant Equipment (up to 10 tonne) to exceed our customer’s expectations.
You will also carry out safety campaigns and warranty repairs on behalf of the Manufacturer e.g. Kubota, Terex and Bomag etc.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Diagnose and repair faults on full range of Construction Plant
- Carry out PDI inspections on new equipment
- Fit accessories as required
- Use repair equipment and tools
- To manage administration tasks and complete all service and repair records accurately
- Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
- Maintain Health and Safety to Company and HSE regulations
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous mechanical experience in a Construction Plant Environment
- Knowledge of plant equipment
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic IT skills
- Full driving licence
- Own hand tools required
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES OR JOB BOARDS PLEASE