Service Controller Leicester
• To effectively manage the external engineers by ensuring all company procedures are maintained and followed, whilst maintaining the companies’ high quality service levels.
• To assess and diagnose customer equipment issues effectively over the phone, allowing correct deployment of the external engineering team to maximise company revenues.
• Work directly with other members of the service department to ensure all customer breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Responsible for using and updating service programmes on the companies chosen operating system, ensuring all jobs are correctly loaded and allocated to the relevant charge code.
• Process incoming service calls in a timely and efficient manner.
• Effectively diagnose the incoming call, allowing correct job allocation.
• Allocate incoming jobs to external engineers in a prompt and cost effective manner.
• Prioritise the repair of customer equipment and allocate a suitable engineer to complete.
• Liaise with dealer network for assistance with out of area repairs.
• Record all jobs on relevant operating system.
• Allocate completed job cards to relevant cost code, including loading to manufacturers warranty sites where applicable.
• Liaise with suppliers on warrantable issues, including obtaining claim numbers.
• Accurate recording of engineer’s job cards on company operating system to ensure charges are correct.
• Liaise with parts department ensuring correct parts are identified and ordered, and allocated when received in stock.
• Use agreed systems in line with company requirements to maximise the efficiency of the service department.
• Liaise with workshop manager on progress of customer repairs.
• Use available reports to manage job progress and close down/invoice in line with company requirements.
• Report to the Service Manager all issues affecting the service department.
• To manage and motivate a team of external engineers.
• To work effectively and efficiently in a pressured environment.
• To remain calm and professional whilst encountering problems.
• To effectively complete accurate service documents allowing service department to put across correct case for payment to customer.
• To have up to date knowledge of manufacturers products to effectively diagnose breakdowns.
• To maintain positive and productive relationships with customers.
• To maintain positive and productive relationships with suppliers.
• To maintain positive and productive relationships with colleagues.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org