Position: PDI Engineer
Reporting to: Service Engineer
A vacancy has arisen at our Markfield depot for a PDI engineeer. This role will include, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Carry out pre-delivery inspections
- Servicing machines
- Minor repairs and maintenance
- Steam cleaning of machinery and valeting when required
- Completing all associated documentation connected with inspections and job sheets
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and will have the following skills.
- Conscientious with a strong work ethic
- Working background within a similar industry
- Experience of completing PDI checks
- Installing of decals
- Reliable and punctual
- Basic mechanical skills and knowledge
The hours of work are 8am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday, 45 hour week and there is the opportunity for overtime. Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested in this position, please forward a copy of your CV along with reasons why you feel you would be suitable, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th March 2019.